A professional bassist, Gerald J. Leonard offers a unique approach to accomplishing more productivity in the workplace. He is the CEO of Principles of Execution (PofE), a Certified Minority Business Enterprise, Strategic Project Portfolio Management and Culture Change consulting practice with over 20+ years’ experience working with large Federal and State Governments and Multinational Corporations. Past and present clients include Verizon, Center of Medicaid and Medicare, Freddie Mac, Hewlett-Packard (HP), GEICO, and many more.
He is also the author of Workplace Jazz: How to Improvise and Culture Is The Bass: 7 Steps To Creating High-Performing Teams.
How Jazz Can Make You a Better Leader
- The value of having coaches and in the areas you want to go
- The “acres of diamonds” lesson
- Learn to speak the language of imitation
- Deliberate practice is the performance.
- Uncover workplace jazz and leave your ego at the door
- Music integrates the entire brain and allows you to see the big picture
- 3 ideas to naturally improve team dynamics
- Develop the pathway and capability to have great scientific and mathematical minds with brain integration.
“High-performing teams are high performers individually, but when they come together they first think of the performance and then they surrender to each other to highlight and motivate and encourage.”
– Gerald Leonard
Gerald Leonard’s Resources & Contact Info:
- Connect with Gerald to book your productivity!
- Workplace Jazz: How to Improvise
- Culture Is The Bass: 7 Steps To Creating High-Performing Teams.
- What if Practice is the Performance: Falling In Love with Practice
- Gerald J. Leonard| TED Talk
Looking for more?
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Transform how you lead to become a resilient and empowered change agent with Harvard’s online Certificate in School Management and Leadership. Grow your professional network with a global cohort of fellow school leaders as you collaborate in case studies bridging the fields of education and business. Apply today at http://hgse.me/leader.
School leaders know that productive student talk drives student learning, but the average teacher talks 75% of class time! TeachFX is changing that with a “Fitbit for teachers” that automatically measures student engagement and gives teachers feedback about what they could do differently.
Learn more about the TeachFX app and get a special 20% discount for your school or district by visiting teachfx.com/blbs.
Organized Binder is the missing piece in many classrooms. Many teachers are great with the main content of the lesson. Organized Binder helps with powerful introductions, savvy transitions, and memorable lesson closings. Your students will grow their executive functioning skills (and as a bonus), your teachers will become more organized too. Help your students and staff level up with Organized Binder.
Copyright © 2022 Twelve Practices LLC