Suzanne Mitchell Show Highlights
- How a long line of educators influenced her career choices
- Tips to celebrating staff and her Directors of WOW
- How she went from hiring 25 teachers one year to 20 the next and then solving the turnover problem (hired only 6 teachers last year)
- Connect teachers to why they got into the profession
- Work a system to be in the Top 5 of student growth
- Don’t believe everything you hear
- Failure is an opportunity to reflect and learn
- Leverage your leadership team to hold yourself accountable as principal
- Be true to yourself or risk being fake
- Powerful PD: Walk & Learn
Subscribe, Rate, & Review
Did you enjoy today's show with Suzanne Mitchell? If you did, then please share on social media and leave a comment below.
Audible: Try over 180,000 titles on any smart device or computer. I've downloaded and enjoyed books by Charles Duhigg, Zig Ziglar, Tony Robbins, and Gary Vaynerchuk so far.