Both Rick Jetter & Rebecca Coda (R&R) are educational disruptors and forward thinkers with a passion to support current and future educational leaders. With their new book, Escaping the School Leaders Dunk Tank: How to Prevail When Others Want to See You Drown the mission is simple: break the glass ceiling to eliminate the status quo in order to ensure equity for ALL students. R&R have faced adversity in their careers and are willing to do whatever it takes to call out the “elephants” in the educational room so that we all can best serve kids. They are also featured advice columnists for School Leaders Now.
Rick Jetter and Rebecca Coda Show Highlights
- What a nuclear warhead experience taught Rick about doing the right thing
- It’s all about prevailing – strategies for your health and success
- You are going to get knocked down, but you will get back up
- The importance of not taking moments of adversity personal
- A hashtag you need to follow: #joyfulleaders
- How to take care of not only yourself, but to shepherd your community as well
- Power of gratitude and forgiveness
- Enemy vs Adversary
- Intentional vs inadvertent dunkings
Subscribe, Rate, & Review
Did you enjoy today's show with Rick Jetter and Rebecca Coda? If you did, then please share on social media and leave a comment below!