Better Leaders Better Schools guest, Justin Birckbichler, is a fourth-grade teacher at Hilda J Barbour Elementary School in Front Royal, VA. He has been teaching fourth grade since 2013, and recently earned a Master of Science Curriculum and Instruction from Western Governors University.
In the tech world, Justin Birckbichler is a both a Level 1 & 2 Google Certified Educator and Google Education Certified Trainer. He enjoys a student-led classroom with a high degree of purposeful tech integration, in addition to collaborating with parents to best meet all learning needs.
Become a Patron
In this episode you will learn:
- How to create a family environment in your class/school
- How to get to know your staff
- Improve connections to parents and parent involvement
- Utilize Google Hangouts on Air for the classroom
- Advantages to a flipped class
- Fridays + positivity
- Why every educator needs to be on Twitter
- DC vs Marvel
Subscribe, Rate, and Review
Do you need accountability?
Audbile: Try over 180,000 titles on any smart device or computer. I’ve downloaded and enjoyed books by Zig Ziglar, Tony Robbins, and Gary Vanynerchuk so far.