His publications span educational technology, science education, middle grades reform, and Project Based Learning.
John Mergendoller holds an MA and a PhD in Psychology and Education from the University of Michigan, an EdM from the Harvard Graduate School of Education, and a BA in Letters from Wesleyan University in Middletown, CT. He was awarded a Fullbright Fellowship to study cognitive development at the University of Geneva.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to establish priorities in your class / school
- Critical question = What would embarrass me if students didn’t know it by the end of the year?
- How to build a culture of Project Based Learning
- Classroom management is key
- What gets in the way of student success?
- How is time used in school?
- Does the system support your goals?
- Start small
Subscribe, Rate, and Review
Do you need accountability?
Audbile: Try over 180,000 titles on any smart device or computer. I’ve downloaded and enjoyed books by Charles Duhigg, Zig Ziglar, Tony Robbins, and Gary Vanynerchuk so far.