This is a bonus episode with the author’s of Balance like a Pirate. Jessica Cabeen has been on the show before (Episode 078) as well as Sarah Johnson (Episode 133). Jessica was supposed to be on the show before, but an emergency happened and like my friend Jonathan Bates says, “You can’t make up real life!” I hope to get Jessica on the show individually sometime in the future.
Is Balance possible as a leader? We dig into that topic and the ladies’ new book in this special bonus episode!
Balance Like a Pirate Show Highlights:
- Is balance achievable?
- How the authors think about balance.
- What it’s like writing a book with two other authors!
- What these leaders have learned about themselves and balance as result of writing this book!
Did you enjoy today's show with Jessica Cabeen, Jessica Johnson, Sarah Johnson? If you did, then please share on social media and leave a comment below!
- Organized Binder is an evidence-based RTI2 Tier 1 universal level solution
- Focuses on improving executive functioning and noncognitive skills
- Is in direct alignment with the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework
- Is an integral component for ensuring Least Restrictive Environments (LRE)
You can learn more and improve your student’s success at https://organizedbinder.com/
Have you ever thought, “Educators are great at collecting data — but how do teachers use that data in real time?”
- This Mastery Leadership Institute is an intensive, three-day professional development retreat facilitated by nationally recognized principals.
- Educators will be immersed in full-day workshops focused on strategies to effectively use data to target interventions, personalize learning, and evaluate instructional efficacy.
- Attendees are part of a dedicated cohort that will meet in monthly coaching sessions with other like-minded educators from across the country.
- Transform the data culture in your school and get your teachers using data in just two days, with proven strategies like the 48-hour Challenge.
- True school transformation is only possible when educators are empowered to use the data they collect to immediately impact teaching and learning.
- Learn more about the Mastery Leadership Institute including upcoming dates and locations here.
Copyright © 2018 Better Leaders Better Schools