If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine ... it's lethal @jenniferabrams @alienearbud #education #leadership #blbs
Jennifer Abrams Show Highlights
- How schools encourage “get out” thinking and acting?
- How to make different choices in their work
- What the shift from teaching to leading in school requires
- Why pushing and wanting to be fixed is the problem
- Here is how to grow adults
- Playing in the deep end of the pool
- What is collective efficacy?
- What the Ministry of Education learned from talking to their principals
- Jennifer’s process for writing
- Why “slowing down” and “don’t push” is unhelpful
Jennifer Abrams Resources
Contact Jennifer Abrams
Subscribe, Rate, & Review
Did you enjoy today's podcast with Jennifer Abrams? If you did, then please share via social media and leave a comment below!
School Spirit Vending: Hassle-free, year-round fundraising for your school. With School Spirit Vending, we do all the work, you just cash the check.
Audible: Try over 180,000 titles on any smart device or computer. I've downloaded and enjoyed books by Charles Duhigg, Zig Ziglar, Tony Robbins, and Gary Vaynerchuk so far.
Insert your tweetable quote/phrase here