Jeffrey Bradbury Show Highlights:
- How being a tech coach is like being a conductor
- Follow your passion to do your best work
- Content that connects
- How building a platform adds value to your local school community
- Lead by example leadership philosophy
- Don’t over do it … especially when you’re the conductor and don’t make sound
- Ask questions to build relationships
- What EdCamps are
- Why we need more CTE classes in school
- The beauty of Beethoven’s 9th
Subscribe, Rate, & Review
Did you enjoy today's show with Jeffrey Bradbury? If you did, then please leave a comment below and share on social media.
School Spirit Vending: Hassle-free, year-round fundraising for your school. With School Spirit Vending, we do all the work, you just cash the check.
SSV is also giving away the Top 10 School Fundraising Ideas for 2017. Download the guide here.
- Our mission is to support people in education and nonprofit organizations to improve processes and enhance the performance of their organizations.
- Our venture is a social enterprise and their vision is to catalyze sustainable change in our society one organization at a time
- Our home city is Chicago but their work can be done anywhere in the nation and they are actively looking for clients elsewhere
- Our current portfolio includes individual schools, nonprofit organizations, small and large districts and urban school systems
- Our team represents and shares a stake with the populations we serve
- We are strategic thought partners to leaders of public sector organizations
- We ideates, builds and maintains easy-to-understand data tools using the latest analytics technology
Audible: Try over 180,000 titles on any smart device or computer. I've downloaded and enjoyed books by Charles Duhigg, Zig Ziglar, Tony Robbins, and Gary Vaynerchuk so far.