Jeff Zoul and Jimmy Casas Show Highlights:
- How Jeff and Jimmy met and started WGEDD
- The importance of gift giving and taking care of people.
- The best gift you can give is your time.
- When you walk into a room do you leave it with more energy?
- Different ways to connect with staff.
- Do you acknowledge your staff by being visible and observing classes?
- The Daily 5.
- Why it’s important to make a commitment to celebration.
- 2-a-days (notecards to staff)
- How to build celebration into culture through staff meetings
- Students First Banquet (overcoming obstacles celebration)
Subscribe, Rate, & Review
Did you enjoy today's show with Jeff Zoul and Jimmy Casas? If you did, then please leave a comment below and share on social media.
School Spirit Vending: Hassle-free, year-round fundraising for your school. With School Spirit Vending, we do all the work, you just cash the check.
SSV is also giving away the Top 10 School Fundraising Ideas for 2017. Download the guide here.
- Our mission is to support people in education and nonprofit organizations to improve processes and enhance the performance of their organizations.
- Our venture is a social enterprise and their vision is to catalyze sustainable change in our society one organization at a time
- Our home city is Chicago but their work can be done anywhere in the nation and they are actively looking for clients elsewhere
- Our current portfolio includes individual schools, nonprofit organizations, small and large districts and urban school systems
- Our team represents and shares a stake with the populations we serve
- We are strategic thought partners to leaders of public sector organizations
- We ideates, builds and maintains easy-to-understand data tools using the latest analytics technology
Audible: Try over 180,000 titles on any smart device or computer. I've downloaded and enjoyed books by Charles Duhigg, Zig Ziglar, Tony Robbins, and Gary Vaynerchuk so far.