Better Leaders Better Schools guest Jason Bodnar is the new principal at Lincoln Middle / High School in Cambridge City, Indiana. This is his 12th year in education. He taught high school science for nine years and was a middle school assistant principal before accepting his new position.
Jason Bodnar loves connecting with other educators, learning, and helping others learn through his podcast which can be found at principallyspeaking.com. He can also be found on Twitter @PrincipalBodnar.
Become a Patron
In this episode you will learn:
- What can make you look different
- The power of putting yourself “out there”
- The paper resume is dead and what to do about it
- What it’s like to be a 1st year principal
- His New Personalized Learning Academy
- Why we should build classes with glass walls
- How to ignite learning with disengaged students
Episode 46 w/ Ken Grover
Episode 47 w/ Joe Mazza
Episode 50 w/ Neil Gupta
The Principal 50 by Baruti Kafele
Subscribe, Rate, and Review
text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.
Do you need accountability?
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Daniel wants to work with you and help you accelerate your leadership development and increase your impact.
Audbile: Try over 180,000 titles on any smart device or computer. I’ve downloaded and enjoyed books by Zig Ziglar, Tony Robbins, and Gary Vaynerchuk so far.
Did you enjoy this episode with Jason Bodnar? If you enjoyed the show, then please leave a 5 star rating and review and share on social media.