Connie Hamilton is a part time curriculum director in the rural area of Saranac Community Schools. Her career path led her from teaching elementary and middle school to being an instructional coach and principal positions in both elementary and secondary levels. When she’s not serving the staff, students, and community in her district, Connie offers professional development to schools across the nation on topics such as leadership, questioning, literacy and best practices.
https://betterleadersbetterschools.com/connie–hamilton–questions/” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>Connie Hamilton first appeared on Episode 062 of the show.
https://betterleadersbetterschools.com/top–10–podcast–episodes/” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>This episode has been popular being featured on the Top 10 from time to time!
Connie Hamilton Show Highlights
- How BLBS can make you popular … “a big deal”
- Why being a great listener is key to being a strong leader
- Listening can help diffuse difficult situations
- Permission is key to listening and influence
- How to use the 5 love languages as a leader
- The importance of breakfast for dinner
- Playbook for job-embedded PD
- “They don’t need to know” is dangerous
- Do you value compliments?
Connie Hamilton Resources
Did you enjoy today's show with Connie Hamilton? If you did, then please leave a comment below and share on social media.
School Spirit Vending: Hassle-free, year-round fundraising for your school. With School Spirit Vending, we do all the work, you just cash the check.
SSV is also giving away the Top 10 School Fundraising Ideas for 2017. Download the guide here.
- Our mission is to support people in education and nonprofit organizations to improve processes and enhance the performance of their organizations.
- Our venture is a social enterprise and their vision is to catalyze sustainable change in our society one organization at a time
- Our home city is Chicago but their work can be done anywhere in the nation and they are actively looking for clients elsewhere
- Our current portfolio includes individual schools, nonprofit organizations, small and large districts and urban school systems
- Our team represents and shares a stake with the populations we serve
- We are strategic thought partners to leaders of public sector organizations
- We ideates, builds and maintains easy-to-understand data tools using the latest analytics technology
Audible: Try over 180,000 titles on any smart device or computer. I've downloaded and enjoyed books by Charles Duhigg, Zig Ziglar, Tony Robbins, and Gary Vaynerchuk so far.