7 Keys to a Positive Learning Environment Show Highlights
- I wish I always got it right, but I didn’t.
- Speaking to the essence of positive learning environment
- The start of the day is our one chance to win
- Focus on students and make school the best 6 hours of their day
- Create an elevating culture
- Standing meetings sharing the good news
- Kids first agendas
- How writing a solo book is challenging
- Teacher presence
- The difference between expectations and rules
- How to inspire hope for a new school year
- The most amazing feedback activity for teachers to give students
- Do we turn to each other or against each other?
7 Keys to a Positive Learning Environment Resources:
Subscribe, Rate, & Review
Did you enjoy today's show with Tom Hierck, author of 7 Keys to a Positive Learning Environment? If you did, then please share and leave a comment below!
School Spirit Vending: Hassle-free, year-round fundraising for your school. With School Spirit Vending, we do all the work, you just cash the check.
Audible: Try over 180,000 titles on any smart device or computer. I've downloaded and enjoyed books by Charles Duhigg, Zig Ziglar, Tony Robbins, and Gary Vaynerchuk so far.