Mark C. Perna is the founder and CEO of TFS, a full-service strategic communications and consulting firm whose mission is to share and support every client’s passion for making a difference. As an international generational expert, Mark has devoted his career to empowering educators and employers to unleash the tremendous potential of today’s young people.
Mark’s best practices have helped parents, schools, districts, businesses, and state organizations across North America to connect more effectively with the younger generations. He frequently delivers keynote speeches at national and statewide events and spoke at Harvard University by special invitation. At TFS, Mark’s team of talented professionals share his vision of helping organizations of all sizes experience significant gains in recruitment, engagement, retention, and performance rates.
Mark’s best-selling book Answering Why: Unleashing Passion, Purpose, and Performance in Younger Generations was written to help educators, employers, and parents understand Generations Y and Z and inspire them to greater performance in all areas of life. Mark is the father of two successful Millennials and resides in Cleveland, Ohio. Find out more about Mark and his work at MarkCPerna.com.
Mark Perna Show Highlights:
- We shouldn’t prep kids for college and careers …
- Meghan’s powerful story
- Do you understand the tactical level?
- Improving employee performance and retention.
- The young generation is the most inspiring Mark has ever seen
- Don’t look at young people as a challenge to be solved, instead do this …
- Mark’s epiphany working with younger generations
- How to improve your understanding of different individuals within your organization
- The power of YouTube
- Focusing on the light at the end of the tunnel for students
- Career and lifestyle … younger generations care more about the lifestyle piece
Did you enjoy today's show with Mark Perna? If you did, then please share on social media and leave a comment below!
Organized Binder is an evidence-based RTI2 Tier 1 universal level solution
Focuses on improving executive functioning and non-cognitive skills
Is in direct alignment with the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework
Is an integral component for ensuring Least Restrictive Environments (LRE)
You can learn more and improve your student’s success at https://organizedbinder.com/
Copyright © 2019 Better Leaders Better Schools