Jennifer Gonzalez is a National Board Certified Teacher with over 10 years of classroom experience. Most of this time was spent teaching middle school language arts, and the rest was at the college level, where she trained pre-service teachers for the classroom. In 2013, she created the website Cult of Pedagogy, where she now works full-time to help teachers of all subjects and grade levels practice and perfect the art of teaching.
Jennifer Gonzalez Show Highlights:
- How Crossfit is a beautiful model for differentiation and teaches other leadership principles too
- The story of starting and going full time with the Cult of Pedagogy
- How Jennifer decides what is a Yes and No
- Practical tips for improve websites from blah to yah!
- Why it matters to be different, stand out, and be a person!
- How are you finding your marigold?
- Tips for winding down and unplugging
“Ego is dangerous”
Did you enjoy today's show with Jennifer Gonzalez? If you did, then please share on social media and leave a comment below!
Organized Binder is an evidence-based RTI2 Tier 1 universal level solution
Focuses on improving executive functioning and non-cognitive skills
Is in direct alignment with the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework
Is an integral component for ensuring Least Restrictive Environments (LRE)
You can learn more and improve your student’s success at https://organizedbinder.com/
Copyright © 2019 Better Leaders Better Schools