After years of working with students and schools as a motivational speaker, Jeff Becker realized that today’s students need more. He’s now the founder of the national organization Can Do U, and it’s from this revolutionary platform that he and his team help busy principals to create the school culture of their dreams through packages of motivational speeches, engaging videos, discussion and activity guides, and leadership camps. He spends all of his time helping principals to win, and cheering for the Philadelphia Eagles, hoping they can do so as well. He loves his wife, two kids, beef jerky, and peanut M&Ms.
Jeff Becker Show Highlights:
- What Jeff’s eight-month-old has taught him about happiness
- Jeff’s morning routine and identifying his top 3-5 things for the day
- How being a recovering copier salesman has helped him pivot
- How Jeff helps students reach their goals
- Giving students a positive voice throughout the year
- Why does communication matter?
- 3 tips to vastly improve your communication and influence
- Lack of preparation is a symptom of a larger problem; it exposes your priorities
Did you enjoy today's show with Jeff Becker? If you did, then please share on social media and leave a comment below!
Organized Binder is an evidence-based RTI2 Tier 1 universal level solution
Focuses on improving executive functioning and non-cognitive skills
Is in direct alignment with the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework
Is an integral component for ensuring Least Restrictive Environments (LRE)
You can learn more and improve your student’s success at https://organizedbinder.com/
Copyright © 2019 Better Leaders Better Schools