Chuck Poole is a veteran teacher of nearly 20 years who has made it his mission to inspire and encourage teachers all over the world to be the best they can be. He is the visionary behind Teachonomy.com, and the host of the Teachonomy Talks podcast. Chuck is the producer of the uNseries, which is a book series to help teacher reimagine teaching, and he is the author of uNforgettable: Your Roadmap to Being the Teacher They Never Forget, the first book in the series. Chuck lives in New Jersey with his wife and enjoys mentoring, creating laughter in the classroom, and the continued pursuit of his next adventure.
Chuck Poole Show Highlights:
- The value of travel and adventure
- The three things that makes a perfect day for Chuck
- The two-phase system Chuck uses to plan lessons
- Are you allowing students and staff to offer regular feedback?
- A few ideas of how to add “roundtables” to your school
- The story of uNforgettable: Your Roadmap to Being a Teacher They Never Forget
- How to be unforgettable
- How to push past fear
- Finding balance to be unforgettable
- The five people you need in your inner-circle
Did you enjoy today's show with Chuck Poole? If you did, then please share on social media and leave a comment below!
Organized Binder is an evidence-based RTI2 Tier 1 universal level solution
Focuses on improving executive functioning and non-cognitive skills
Is in direct alignment with the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework
Is an integral component for ensuring Least Restrictive Environments (LRE)
You can learn more and improve your student’s success at https://organizedbinder.com/
Copyright © 2019 Better Leaders Better Schools