After overcoming cancer at 25, Courtney Elmer has made it her mission to show her fellow female entrepreneurs – especially busy moms – how to eliminate stress so they can feel clear, focused, and in control of their life and business.
Through private coaching, online courses, speaking appearances, and exclusive retreats, Courtney changes the lives of women by teaching them how to stop feeling overwhelmed and live a more vibrant and fulfilling life. #StressLESS and #LiveMORE is her motto, after all!
Courtney Elmer makes her home in the fun and funky city of New Orleans with her husband, Alan, and their son, AJ, as well as their fur-friends Ace and Deuce.
To learn more about Courtney, visit courtneyelmer.com or follow her on Instagram @CourtneyElmer_ to learn how to have success without the stress and create a more satisfying life!
Courtney Elmer Show Highlights:
- Work became her everything and the consequences of that
- The mirage of success with “things” vs success of your soul
- When you walk the talk and live what you preach your life aligns to those goals
- Do you have the support to call you out when you fall into bad habits
- How Courtney nurtures herself
- One way you can use an email “Vacation” responder
- How to cultivate awareness
“I felt chained to my work which led to deep depression”
Did you enjoy today's show with Courtney Elmer? If you did, then please share on social media and leave a comment below!
Organized Binder is an evidence-based RTI2 Tier 1 universal level solution
Focuses on improving executive functioning and non-cognitive skills
Is in direct alignment with the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework
Is an integral component for ensuring Least Restrictive Environments (LRE)
You can learn more and improve your student’s success at https://organizedbinder.com/
Copyright © 2018 Better Leaders Better Schools