Paresh Shah is a unique combination of a technology engineer, Harvard MBA, serial entrepreneur, strategist to companies around the world, heroic speaker, innovation trainer and trained mindfulness yogi. Prior to his role at the Non-Obvious Company, Paresh was an engineer at Northrop Grumman Aerospace and has been in technology, media and science his whole life.
Paresh was also an early executive at Monitor Company, a strategic consultancy formed by several Harvard Business School professors, including world-renowned business strategist Michael Porter. As a complement to his business background, Paresh graduated first in his engineering class, has taught in several MBA programs and is under contract with IdeaPress Publishing to publish Lifter Leadership later this year.
Paresh Shaw Show Highlights:
- A very practical exercise to get calibrated for your day
- Why it’s important to go with the flow
- How to integrate our minds and our hearts
- Building character through lifter leadership
- Younger generation is more attuned to authenticity
- Do you “Word watch”?
- The four mindsets of lifter leadership
- Labels and boxes and the harm they can cause to people
- The misunderstanding Darwin introduced into the world
“You can create the world through your positive attitude”
Did you enjoy today's show with Paresh Shah? If you did, then please share on social media and leave a comment below!
Organized Binder is an evidence-based RTI2 Tier 1 universal level solution
Focuses on improving executive functioning and non-cognitive skills
Is in direct alignment with the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework
Is an integral component for ensuring Least Restrictive Environments (LRE)
You can learn more and improve your student’s success at https://organizedbinder.com/
Copyright © 2018 Better Leaders Better Schools