Arthur Carmazzi is one of the Top 10 of the world’s Top 30 Thought Leaders in both Leadership and Organizational Culture categories by Global Gurus. Arthur is on a mission to revolutionize the entire education system. He’s the Designer of the Arthur Carmazzi education methodology utilized by The Kingsley Leadership Academy, a high school cultivating the world’s future leaders through Arthur’s New Education System.
Arthur is also the Bestselling Author of 11 books specializing in psychological approaches to leadership and corporate culture transformation.
Arthur Carmazzi Show Highlights:
- Using gamification in organizational culture
- Arthur’s approach to creating teams
- The Colored Brain and how we deal with ambiguity
- How Squadli infuses gamification into your organization
- Connecting emotional drivers to create diverse “Hives” & “Pods” at Kingsley
- Incentives that are used at Kingsley
- Kingsley uses “Success Coaches” not Teachers
- Every student publishes at least one book a year and a YouTube channel to share their learning
- Setting kids up for success
- Secrets of building great teams
“We want to break things … we want to be innovators.”
Did you enjoy today's show with Arthur Carmazzi? If you did, then please share on social media and leave a comment below!
Organized Binder is an evidence-based RTI2 Tier 1 universal level solution
Focuses on improving executive functioning and non-cognitive skills
Is in direct alignment with the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework
Is an integral component for ensuring Least Restrictive Environments (LRE)