Chris Nesi is certified in social studies and supervision and has inspired students and teachers at the middle, high school, and collegiate levels. Technology and its role in education are his professional passion.
Chris is on the cutting edge of education technology trends and he is a creative, detail-oriented, and tech-savvy educator who is never short on innovative ideas, energy, and the desire to get involved in a school community.
He has developed and presented professional development workshops to K-12 and collegiate educators and personnel about social media, connected learning, technology integration, and podcasting. New technologies are always becoming available and Chris enjoys expanding educators’ understanding and use of these innovations for personal and professional use.
Chris Nesi is very active in the use and growth of his PLN which allows him to share thoughts and ideas with others and contribute to the many conversations happening in the world of education and technology.
Chris hosts the House of #EdTech Podcast which explores how technology is changing the way teachers teach and the impact that technology is having in the world of education. He is also a co-host of the PodcastPD Podcast and founder of the Education Podcast Network!
Chris Nesi Show Highlights:
- The origin story of the Education Podcast Network (EPN)
- The future of the EPN
- EP 103 of House of EDTech w/ Lindsy Stumpenhorst
- Are you looking for tools that are “Knocking down the walls of the classroom”?
- How to help resistant teachers accept new tech tools
- Why he runs an open classroom
- Getting kids comfortable with tech and innovative learning
- Why Chris thinks more leaders should ask for help …
- A few tips on asking for help
- Some of the best podcasts you should listen to
Did you enjoy today's show with Chris Nesi? If you did, then please share on social media and leave a comment below!
- Organized Binder is an evidence-based RTI2 Tier 1 universal level solution
- Focuses on improving executive functioning and noncognitive skills
- Is in direct alignment with the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework
- Is an integral component for ensuring Least Restrictive Environments (LRE)
You can learn more and improve your student’s success at https://organizedbinder.com/
Have you ever thought, “Educators are great at collecting data — but how do teachers use that data in real time?”
- This Mastery Leadership Institute is an intensive, three-day professional development retreat facilitated by nationally recognized principals.
- Educators will be immersed in full-day workshops focused on strategies to effectively use data to target interventions, personalize learning, and evaluate instructional efficacy.
- Attendees are part of a dedicated cohort that will meet in monthly coaching sessions with other like-minded educators from across the country.
- Transform the data culture in your school and get your teachers using data in just two days, with proven strategies like the 48-hour Challenge.
- True school transformation is only possible when educators are empowered to use the data they collect to immediately impact teaching and learning.
- Learn more about the Mastery Leadership Institute including upcoming dates and locations here.
Copyright © 2018 Better Leaders Better Schools