Anne M. Beninghof, an internationally recognized consultant and trainer, has more than thirty 35 years of experience working with students and teachers, in a variety of public and private settings. She has been a special education teacher, adjunct faculty member of the University of Hartford and the University of Colorado, has published several books and videos, and provided staff development in all 50 states. Anne has authored 8 books, several educational videotapes and is a regular contributor to blogs and webinars. She has also collaborated with numerous state agencies to bring about inclusive practices. In her teaching, presenting and writing, Anne focuses on creative, practical solutions for more effectively including students with diverse learning needs in general education classrooms.
Anne Beninghof Show Highlights:
- Capacity is so much deeper than the surface
- Mining for greatness and strengths
- Deficit vs Capacity Model
- How leaders can train educators in a co-teaching environment
- The power of watching video … “That’s what co-teaching should look like”
- “We” language matters in a co-teaching environment
- Co-Teach + Co-Plan … you have to do them together
- Simple ways to present in a more engaging ways
- The importance of courage regarding student success
Did you enjoy today's show with Anne M. Beninghof? If you did, then please share on social media and leave a comment below!
- Organized Binder is an evidence-based RTI2 Tier 1 universal level solution
- Focuses on improving executive functioning and non-cognitive skills
- Is in direct alignment with the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework
- Is an integral component for ensuring Least Restrictive Environments (LRE)
You can learn more and improve your student’s success at https://organizedbinder.com/
Have you ever thought, “Educators are great at collecting data — but how do teachers use that data in real time?”
- This Mastery Leadership Institute is an intensive, three-day professional development retreat facilitated by nationally recognized principals.
- Educators will be immersed in full-day workshops focused on strategies to effectively use data to target interventions, personalize learning, and evaluate instructional efficacy.
- Attendees are part of a dedicated cohort that will meet in monthly coaching sessions with other like-minded educators from across the country.
- Transform the data culture in your school and get your teachers using data in just two days, with proven strategies like the 48-hour Challenge.
- True school transformation is only possible when educators are empowered to use the data they collect to immediately impact teaching and learning.
- Learn more about the Mastery Leadership Institute including upcoming dates and locations here.
Copyright © 2018 Better Leaders Better Schools