Adam Welcome is currently a Director of Innovation and Technology, and former Elementary Principal for six years. Adam also taught elementary school for seven years and set up one of the first GAFE domains in his county. Adam was Principal of the Year for his ACSA region, a 20 To Watch for the National School Board Association, guest blogger for EdWeek, NAESP magazine, ACSA and also writes his own blog. Adam also consults and works with many education technology companies as a way to improve their product for others!
Adam Welcome Show Highlights
- What to do with the haters …
- Your barometer should be kids (awesome / not awesome)
- The power of being “un-principal”
- “You need a life!” Do you have one?
- Do something today with your kids they don’t expect
- Some of the worst advice Adam received as a principal
- Do what you are great at and let others do the rest
- The story of starting Kids Deserve It
- Why he chose “Suffer” as his one-word for 2017
- Find you passion to connect with outside of school
Did you enjoy today's show with Adam Welcome? If you did, then please share on social media and leave a comment below!
•Hassle-free, year-round fundraising for your school. With School Spirit Vending, we do all the work, you just cash the check
•Increase school spirit with custom stickers for your school and raise funds at the same time -no upfront costs, no volunteers, no selling
•Sick of the same old ways of raising money for your school? Let School Spirit Vending's hassle-free, year-round fundraising program supplement the other fundraisers you're already doing.
•SSV is also giving away the Top 10 School Fundraising Ideas for 2018. Download the guide here.