Jamie Poskin Show Highlights
- The origin story of TeachFX
- Jamie was never observed (EVER) in a classroom
- How TeachFX provides automated feedback on the discussions happening in classrooms
- People drive products; people should drive schools too
- Maybe you should apply “Experimental theater” to school leadership
- How TeachFX helps teachers reflect
- “Being Men and Women for Others” type of leadership
- How do you facilitate learning as a leader?
- What Jamie has learned from bad hires
- Use micro-projects to hire staff
- Design questions that don’t have right answers
Did you enjoy today's show with Jamie Poskin? If you did, then please share on social media and leave a comment below!
•Hassle-free, year-round fundraising for your school. With School Spirit Vending, we do all the work, you just cash the check
•Increase school spirit with custom stickers for your school and raise funds at the same time -no upfront costs, no volunteers, no selling
•Sick of the same old ways of raising money for your school? Let School Spirit Vending's hassle-free, year-round fundraising program supplement the other fundraisers you're already doing.
•SSV is also giving away the Top 10 School Fundraising Ideas for 2018. Download the guide here.