Jennifer Fraser is fascinated by the power of mindfulness and empathy—confirmed by neuroscientific research—to transform school leadership in the 21st century.
Jen Fraser Show Highlights
- What do you do when teachers bully students?
- School has gotten into a strange dynamic
- We need to flip the leadership model
- What happens when a kid’s brain is flooded with cortisol
- The Happiness Advantage
- Are you taking care of kids? That’s more important than your content!
- Empathy facilitation training
- Bullying neural pathways are a real problem
- “Be the teacher you needed as a kid” – Dr. Clark
Did you enjoy today's show with Jen Fraser? If you did, then please share on social media and leave a comment below!
•Hassle-free, year-round fundraising for your school. With School Spirit Vending, we do all the work, you just cash the check
•Increase school spirit with custom stickers for your school and raise funds at the same time -no upfront costs, no volunteers, no selling
•Sick of the same old ways of raising money for your school? Let School Spirit Vending's hassle-free, year-round fundraising program supplement the other fundraisers you're already doing.
•SSV is also giving away the Top 10 School Fundraising Ideas for 2018. Download the guide here.