Dr. Jim Power Show Highlights
- How a lack of an imagination inspired his career in education
- The power of mentorship
- Respect people’s pies of energy
- How to develop character in students (and how boarding schools do it)
- Why language is so important to a school/student identity
- Model difficult conversations
- School leaders need two things: wisdom and courage
- Hard conversations never get easy
- Religious schools teach character better, but not because of theology
- Listen. Listen. Listen.
Subscribe, Rate, & Review
Did you enjoy today's show with Dr. Jim Power? If you did, then please share on social media and leave a comment below!
Audible: Try over 180,000 titles on any smart device or computer. I've downloaded and enjoyed books by Charles Duhigg, Zig Ziglar, Tony Robbins, and Gary Vaynerchuk so far.